Anatomy, Physiology and Massage Course (A P & M)
12 – 14 Weeks
This is an International Diploma course, accredited to ITEC. This allows you to work worldwide.
The course includes:
- All anatomy and physiology of the body
- Study and recognition of all common skin diseases/disorders
- History of body massage
- Introduction to other Natural therapies
- Contra – indications
- Holistic (Swedish) body massage
- Health and Hygiene
- Business Studies to include setting up a practice
- Anatomy and physiology is required as a prerequisite for all Holistic and Massage Therapies.
If you currently hold an ITEC, CIBTAC or suitable equivalent Diploma in A&P this will allow you to be exempt from Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy, Physiology & Massage = € 1,700.00
- Massage only = € 1,199.00
- Anatomy & Physiology only = €799.00
Examinations and fees:
- There is a non-refundable deposit of € 500.00 required, which will secure a place on the course. The balance can be set up in a payment plan to suit your needs.
- The above cost of course does not include examination fees, uniform or book
- Examinations will consist of a Multiple Choice paper and a Practical examination.