Reflexology CIBTAC/ITEC Diploma Course
This course is designed to qualify the student in the art of Reflexology - an ancient healing therapy, which uses pressure & massage techniques to manipulate the reflexes of the feet & hands and stimulate the body to heal and restore its natural balance and optimal functioning.
Completion of this course will leave the student with a firm knowledge & understanding of the therapy in order to provide a safe & effective treatment.
- History & theory of Reflexology
- Anatomy & Physiology (if you currently hold an ITEC, CIBTAC or suitable equivalent Diploma in A&P this will allow you to be exempt from A&P).
- Reading & Mapping of the feet
- Techniques & treatment sequence
- Effects & reactions
- Philosophy of complementary therapies
- Client care & Consultation
- Aftercare & Homecare
- Case Studies
- Anatomy, Physiology & Reflexology = € 1,600.00 (Examination fees and student insurance is not included) or €1,730 inclusive.
- Reflexology only = €1,199.00 (if you currently have a Diploma in A&P you will need to provide evidence of same).
- Anatomy & Physiology only = €799.00
Deposits and fee’s are for tuition only and are non refundable. We have payment plans in place for all courses.
Theory: 45 minute multiple choice paper.
Practical: 1½ hour practical exam.